1. There are pretty much no rules in traffic (comparatively). You can bike on either side of the road into oncoming traffic; where there are no traffic lights, it’s game on for who is least chicken, and don’t even bother checking your blind spot.
2. Always carry a handkerchief with you, so you can wear it while cycling or when on the motorbike to reduce the amount of exhaust and pollution you breathe.
3. Unrar means unzip a compressed file.
4. Eating yoghurt and oatmeal for breakfast is outrageous. Nasi goreng is much preferred.
4. Running at 7:30am is too hot and humid already. It’s much better to go at 6am, when it is noticeably cooler. Also, don’t go running errands between 12-2pm, or during “siang”; because it’s way too hot.
5. Di bungkus means “take out”.